We want the Business Action awards to be positive and enjoyable for everyone, but we do need to you to take a few minutes to read the terms and conditions below, which are there for everyone’s benefit.
Business Action Awards terms and conditions
- The Business Action Awards are organised, managed and administered by Need it Find it, the publisher of Business Action magazine (hereafter referred to as Need it Find it).
- By entering the Business Action Awards 2021 you agree to these terms and conditions and the specific category rules for entries stated on the entry page for each award category.
- These awards are open to businesses and representatives of businesses based in or operating in North Devon.
- Entry to these awards is free.
- Entries must be received before 23:59 on Monday 15 March 2021.
- Businesses can enter one or more awards categories as appropriate.
- Judges will re-assign entries to a different category where they think this is more appropriate.
- By sending in an entry using the online forms or emailing word-processed entry forms applicants confirm that the information submitted is accurate and true.
- Need it Find it can take no responsibility for not receiving any entry.
- Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with judges and other individuals for the purposes of judging the awards and contacting entrants.
- By sending in an entry using the online forms or emailing word-processed entry forms applicants confirm that they have the authority to enter their business for an award.
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Need it Find it reserves the right to withdraw any entries from the awards without giving any reason.
- Need it Find it reserves the right to withdraw any or all the awards categories and to not name any finalists or winners and to not awarding any prizes without giving any reason.
- Entrants named as awards finalists and / or winners agree to participating in any publicity organised by Need it Find it, including but not limited to articles in Business Action magazine, material published on social media channels and in videos.
- Finalists for each category will be announced after the awards have been judged. Winners will be announced at the Business Action Awards 2021 event or, in the case of government regulations preventing business events, in online videos. Entry to the event will be via the purchase of tickets available after the announcement of category finalists.
- In order to be considered for one or more awards, applicants agree to Need it Find it sharing the details they submit with the awards judges and representatives of Need it Find it. All applicants will be deemed to have consented to the transfer and sharing of their personal and business information for the purpose of administration and judging of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The applicant acknowledges and gives consent to Need it Find it to contact them via email and / or telephone for the purpose of administering all aspects of the awards and any associated activities.
- Need it Find it will not sell or share data submitted as part of any awards entry.