The Business Action ‘Business-to-Business Excellence Award’ recognises North Devon businesses who provide important B2B services to other businesses.
Every business needs a number of essential business services to operate successfully. While it can be easy to consider accountancy, legal or other B2B services solely as costs, effective accountants and lawyers add value to improve the productivity, sales and profitability of their clients.
From a virtual assistant providing administrative support to busy executives to a professional consultancy providing specialist advice, the Business-to-Business Excellence Award highlights B2B providers in North Devon whose services support the business community.
2020 has been very difficult for many businesses who have worked very hard to adapt to government restrictions during lockdown and this year the Business-to-Business Excellence Award also recognises businesses who have adapted working environments and practices to continue operating.
The judges are looking for evidence of one or more of the criteria below. You don’t have to meet all – just use them as a guide for your entry:
- B2B services that are outstanding in their sector
- Supporting clients as an essential and trusted partner
- Participation in clients’ development and expansion
- Reputation as a dependable and high quality B2B provider
- Evidence of investment in skills and services
- Innovative approach to providing B2B services
- Adapting working environment and practices due to Covid restrictions
Who can enter?
The Business-to-Business Excellence Award is open to any business in North Devon providing B2B services to other businesses, such as accountancy, administrative, advertising, finance, healthcare, health and safety, insurance, law, marketing, sales, training, as well as advice on everything from employment to outsourcing.
Owners, directors, managers and employees can enter the business they work in and businesses can also be entered by customers, suppliers or external advisers.
Category rules for entry
Please follow the category rules below, which also include useful suggestions on how to ensure your entry showcases achievements in the best possible light.
- You can enter your own business or another business for this award.
- This award is for any business in North Devon providing B2B services to other businesses, such as accountancy, administrative, advertising, finance, healthcare, health and safety, insurance, law, marketing, sales, training, as well as advice on everything from employment to outsourcing.
- Ensure you read the awards terms and conditions.
- Read the criteria and the questions on the form below in advance so that you understand what the judges are looking for and tailor your answers to these.
- There is no restriction on how much information you can provide in your answers, although please ensure that anything you say is relevant to this award. The questions are deliberately open to enable you to submit the best possible entry and the examples given are purely illustrative. Add any other information you feel is important to highlight success.
- Provide as much detail and evidence as possible to back up your claims, including relevant links to web sites and videos.
- Write and save your answers in a note-making or word-processing app first and copy them into the form below. This ensures you do not lose anything you have taken a long time to write.
- Attach any files, eg customer compliments or images of products, to support your entry.
- Entries must be submitted before 23:59 on Monday 15 March 2021.
Enter Business-to-Business Excellence Award 2021
Enter the award by filling in our online form below
Download Word entry form and email to email@example.com
The deadline for receiving entries is 23:59 on Monday 15 March 2021.
Some error has occured.