Twitter Award 2016
See the winners.
The award is now closed for entries.
Tweeting your messages in 140 characters is a powerful way to promote you and your business.
In the NDBA Twitter Award the judges look for North Devon businesses who:
- use Twitter effectively to make themselves stand out
- tweet to raise awareness of their business or product
- engage with followers by replying and retweeting
- add value to the North Devon Twitter community by helping and supporting others
- entertain through the originality of their content
While numbers of followers and tweets will be taken into account, judges will weigh up the quality and effectiveness of interaction.
We welcome both established and new #ndevon Twitter users to enter this award.
Enter Twitter Award
- Follow @northdevon on Twitter.
- Tweet: “I am entering the @northdevon NDBA ndevon Twitter Award 2016” to let us know you are entering.
- Be as active as possible on Twitter between 18 November and 31 December 2016.
- Tell us below if your Twitter account is managed by a third party on your behalf.
We will add you to the Twitter Awards 2016 list.
Demonstrate your value as a member of the North Devon Twitter community by helping, supporting and retweeting other businesses and individuals.
Use the #ndevon hashtag as much as possible to promote North Devon and businesses in the area.
Terms & conditions
By entering the Twitter Award you accept the NDBA Online Awards 2016 terms and conditions.