Facebook Award 2016
See the winners.
This award is now closed for entries.
Facebook pages can be a powerful way to promote you and your business, especially locally.
In the NDBA Facebook Award the judges look for North Devon businesses who:
- use Facebook pages effectively to make themselves stand out
- post to raise awareness of their business or product
- engage by responding, commenting and sharing
- add value to the North Devon Facebook community by helping and supporting others
- entertain through the originality of their content
- use Facebook regularly and consistently in their business
We welcome both established and new Facebook users to enter this award.
Enter Facebook Award
- Like and follow North Devon at facebook.com/ndevonbusiness.
- Join the North Devon Facebook group at facebook.com/groups/ndevon – use your personal Facebook account to do this – please contact us if you have any problem.
- Add your Facebook business page address to the pinned post: ‘Enter NDBA Facebook Award’ and say: ‘I am entering the NDBA #ndevon Facebook award.’
- Be as active as possible on Facebook between 18 November and 31 December 2016.
- Tell us below if your Facebook page is managed by a third party on your behalf.
Demonstrate your value as a member of the North Devon Facebook community by helping, supporting, liking, sharing and commenting on posts from other local businesses and individuals.
Terms & conditions
By entering the Facebook Award you accept the NDBA Online Awards 2016 terms and conditions.