Best Video Award 2016
See the winners.
This award is now closed for entries.
If a picture can tell 1,000 words, then how many can a video tell?
In the NDBA Best Video Award judges look for videos that:
- entertain through originality of their content and composition
- demonstrate creativity
- promote North Devon as a visitor destination or the best place in which to live and work
- make the best use of social media networks such as YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter
Enter Best Video Award
- Entries must be hosted online, eg on YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter or Facebook. We do not accept data files.
- Enter by filling in the form below with the web address linking to your video and your contact details.
- You can also enter – telling us that you are entering the Best Video Award – by:
- You can enter up to three videos.
- Send your entries in between 18 November and 31 December 2016.
- Entries must be your own original work or commissioned by your business and you must own all relevant copyrights and permissions.
- You grant us your permission to use your video(s) in any way in conjunction with these awards and to promote North Devon, giving you full credit.
Terms & conditions
By entering the Best Video Award you accept the NDBA Online Awards 2016 terms and conditions.