Best Photo Award 2016
See the winners.
This award is now closed for entries.
Photos drive content online.
A powerful photo can attract people to read an article, visit a place, book for an event or buy a product.
In the NDBA Best Photo Award the judges look for photos that:
- entertain through originality of their content and composition
- promote North Devon as a visitor destination or place in which to live and work
- demonstrate creativity
- make best use of social media networks such as Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Facebook or Twitter
Enter Best Photo Award
- Entries must be hosted online, eg on Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, other social media service or your own web site. We do not accept data files.
- Enter by filling in the form below with the web address linking to your photo and your contact details.
- You can also enter – telling us that you are entering the Best Photo Award – by:
- You can enter up to three photos.
- Send your entries in between 18 November and 31 December 2016.
- Entries must be your own original work or commissioned by your business and you must own all relevant copyrights and permissions.
- You grant us your permission to use your photo in any way in conjunction with these awards and to promote North Devon, giving you full credit.
Terms & conditions
By entering the Best Photo Award you accept the NDBA Online Awards 2016 terms and conditions.