Best Content Award 2016
See the winners.
This award is now closed for entries
Articles and blogging are a great way to showcase your expertise, skills, products or services.
You can also use them to discuss issues and help solve problems.
In the NDBA Blogging Award 2016 the judges look for North Devon businesses who:
- blog regularly and effectively
- use text, graphics, video and / or audio to create original and entertaining content
- engage with readers by attracting comments and generating discussion
- add value to the North Devon business community by helping and supporting others
Enter Best Content Award
- You can enter a post or article published on your own blog or web site or on a social media network or publication, eg LinkedIn or Facebook. We cannot accept text files.
- Content can focus on an issue relevant to the business itself or on broader business issues.
- Content must have been published during 2016.
- Enter by filling in the form below with the web address linking to your blogs or articles and your contact details.
- You can enter up to three pieces before 31 December 2016.
- You must own the copyright and all relevant permissions for all blog posts or articles you enter.
- You grant us your permission to use or republish your content in any way in conjunction with these awards and to promote North Devon, giving you full credit.
Terms & conditions
By entering the Best Content Award you accept the NDBA Online Awards 2016 terms and conditions.