Walking is the simplest and easiest way to fit more activity into your everyday routine. Helping you to stay healthy, stay productive, burn calories and feel great.
Active Devon aims to make March the month that you add more walking into your day and feel the great benefits of being more active. Join The Big Devon March today and sign up your organisation.
Why take part?
- FREE health and wellbeing training for your organisation
- Compete against other workplaces in Devon and win prizes
- Feel benefits of being more productive, creative and active
- Follow the lead of some of the most trendy and successful organisations in the world, where things like walking meetings and standing desks are the norm
What is the Big Devon March?
The Big Devon March is a month-long challenge to see how many steps you (as an individual) and your company can do. It’s all about participation and everyone can join in. Track your company total steps and you will get the opportunity to climb the leader boards and win prizes.
What people have said about the Big Devon March (campaign participants 2017 and 2018):
- “Increased productivity levels within our day”
- “People have engaged much more with their colleagues”
- “Felt less stressed”
- “Team cohesion has improved!”
Join the Big Devon March
- Get involved today and register yourself and your workplace interest on the Active Devon website and join the workplace challenge
- Once your expression of interest has been received, Active Devon will send you free resources to help you spread the love of walking and invite colleagues to take part.
• Business Action is the North Devon-based business magazine and news service.If you have news or ideas for an interesting business article, please contact editor Robert Zarywacz now at .