As the first Dark Sky Reserve in Europe, Exmoor National Park will be running the first Exmoor Dark Skies Festival from 19 to 29 October 2017.
As well as providing many activities and events during the festival, Exmoor National Park is offering businesses the opportunity to get involved in a number of ways, including:
- sponsoring the festival
- advertising in the programme
- promoting the festival to customers
- putting on a special event as part of the festival
What is the Exmoor Dark Skies festival?
The Exmoor Dark Skies Festival aims to encourage everyone to appreciate and enjoy the national park’s unique status as a dark sky reserve. Whether you want to use the latest technology for a virtual tour of the universe or be guided in using a telescope to zoom in on the world above, there will be something for everyone, such as:
- Voyager dome
- Astro Party
- Night Walks
- Planetarium Sessions
- Evening Talks
- Stargazing Nights
- Big Adventure Day
- Astro-Photography Exhibition
- Space Workshops
- Nature Talks
- Dusk Safaris
- Night Adventures
- Space Films
Many more events will be added with a full printed programme available in August and a full online and updated list on the Exmoor National Park web site at exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk.
For further details and to get involved, contact Katrina Munro at .
• Business Action is the dedicated business news service for North Devon.Business Action is edited by journalist Robert Zarywacz, who has been writing about and commenting on business in the area since 2009.If you have news or ideas for an interesting business article, get in touch now at .