Date(s) - Tue 28-Mar-17
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Leading smart energy technologies companies, policy makers and utilities are coming together to shape the future of our energy system at Smart Energy Marketplace event in Exeter on 28 March. The event is run by sustainable energy experts, Regen.
An extensive exhibition will showcase the latest technologies – including battery storage, electric cars, and renewable energy – that are revolutionising how we generate and use energy. Alongside the exhibition a major national conference will debate the latest developments in smart energy with speakers including:
- Gemma Huett, Head of flexibility markets at the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Andrew Burgess, Associate partner, Ofgem
- Lee Priestly, Head of business development, National Grid
- Nigel Turvey, Network strategy and innovation manager, Western Power Distribution
- Leading businesses including Siemens, Foresight and British Renewables
An extensive programme of talks at the event will provide introductions to how businesses, landowners and communities can take advantage of new energy technologies.
There will be opportunities to test drive electric cars and see the latest renewable energy and battery storage products on offer.
Rachel Hayes, event director, said: “Smart Energy Marketplace is a unique opportunity to learn about how the new technologies are shaking up how we generate and use energy – on one day under one roof. We are delighted such an impressive array of leading companies will be exhibiting.”
For details of event prices and to book, visit smartenergymarketplace.co.uk.