Sponsored by International Trade Matters, the International Trade Award is new for 2021 and recognises North Devon businesses that are starting or growing international trade relationships. In our fast-changing world, new trade opportunities are always appearing for those businesses prepared to embrace them.
Exports range from physical products manufactured by businesses to food and drink, digital products and services.
The International Trade Award Award is open to any business based or operating from North Devon that exports products or services internationally.
International Trade Matters
Founded by managing director Linda Middleton-Jones, International Trade Matters Ltd provides independent tailored support to SMEs and micro businesses.
Levels of engagement can include a telephone-based Export Response support service, help and advice with export documentation and accreditations, or a fully-embedded Export Manager to operate or train your export department.
The judges are looking for evidence of one or more of:
- Identification and development of international trade opportunities
- Overcoming barriers to exporting successfully
- Establishing new business processes that have increased export competitiveness
- New entrants to exporting
- Growth of established export business
- Flying the flag for North Devon and Britain
Who can enter?
The International Trade Award is open to any business based or operating from North Devon that exports products or services internationally. Entrants can be any size and in any sector and can be new or experienced exporters.
Businesses can enter themselves or nominate other businesses.
Category rules for entry
Please follow the category rules below, which also include useful suggestions on how to ensure your entry showcases achievements in the best possible light.
- You can enter your own business or another business for this award.
- This award is for businesses that export any goods or services internationally in any quantity.
- Ensure you read the awards terms and conditions.
- Read the criteria and the questions on the form below in advance so that you understand what the judges are looking for and tailor your answers to these.
- There is no restriction on how much information you can provide in your answers, although please ensure that anything you say is relevant to this award. The questions are deliberately open to enable you to submit the best possible entry and the examples given are purely illustrative. Add any other information you feel is important to highlight success.
- Provide as much detail and evidence as possible to back up your claims, including relevant links to web sites and videos.
- Write and save your answers in a note-making or word-processing app first and copy them into the form below. This ensures you do not lose anything you have taken a long time to write.
- Attach any files, eg customer compliments or images of products, to support your entry.
- Entries must be submitted before 23:59 on Monday 8 March 2021.
Enter International Trade Award 2021
Enter the award by filling in our online form below
Download Word entry form and email to email@example.com
The deadline for receiving entries is 23:59 on Monday 8 March 2021.
Some error has occured.