Entries are now closed for the Business Action Awards 2020
The inaugural Business Action awards to celebrate the outstanding achievements of businesses based or operating in North Devon are now open for entries.
Independent and transparent business awards
The Business Action Awards are fully independent and transparent to attract entries from as many businesses as possible of all sizes, from all sectors, from all areas of North Devon.
Sponsors and judges are separate and neither will enter the awards to guarantee complete impartiality and establish essential credibility.
- Free to enter
- All finalists will receive coverage in the April issue of Business Action magazine and online publicity
- All award winners will enjoy being in the spotlight at the awards event + extensive coverage in the June issue of Business Action magazine and online publicity + advertising prize + awards certificate, online & print winner’s logos & promotional material + more prizes
- Every entrant entered in draw for £150 advertising package
Businesses based and operating in North Devon can enter as many categories as they like:
- Best Employer >>> See Finalists <<<
- Best Retailer >>> See Finalists <<<
- Business-to-Business Excellence >>> See Finalists <<<
- Consumer Service Excellence >>> See Finalists <<<
- Digital and Online Achievement >>> See Finalists <<<
- Excellence in Construction
- Excellence in Hospitality & Tourism
- Highest Achieving Learner
- Made in North Devon
- Outstanding New Business
- Young Entrepreneur
Winner of Winners
The winner of each category will go forward for the judging of the overall North Devon Business of the Year Award, sponsored by Philip J Milton & Company Plc.
North Devon Business of the Year 2020
The finalists will be announced in April on this web site and in the April issue of Business Action magazine.
Update: the organisation of the Awards Event has been put on hold due to the Coronavirus restrictions – we will publish more details as soon as we are able.
We already have a number of fantastic sponsors lined up, who we will be announcing shortly.
There are still sponsorship opportunities available – for details.