The inaugural Business Action North Devon Business Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of businesses based or operating in the area. They attracted 104 entries from which 44 finalists were selected, including the 11 category winners and the North Devon Business of the Year 2020.
See the 2020 finalists and winners in the video below.
Independent and transparent business awards
The Business Action Awards are fully independent and transparent to attract entries from as many businesses as possible of all sizes, from all sectors, from all areas of North Devon.
Sponsors and judges are separate and neither will enter the awards to guarantee complete impartiality and establish essential credibility.
Awards categories and finalists
See the awards categories and the finalists in each category by clicking the links below or see all Business Action Award 2020 finalists.
- Best Employer >>> See Finalists <<<
- Best Retailer >>> See Finalists <<<
- Business-to-Business Excellence >>> See Finalists <<<
- Consumer Service Excellence >>> See Finalists <<<
- Digital and Online Achievement >>> See Finalists <<<
- Excellence in Construction >>> See Finalists <<<
- Excellence in Hospitality & Tourism >>> See Finalists <<<
- Highest Achieving Learner >>> See Finalists <<<
- Made in North Devon >>> See Finalists <<<
- Outstanding New Business >>> See Finalists <<<
- Young Entrepreneur >>> See Finalists <<<
Winner of Winners
The winner of each category will go forward for the judging of the overall North Devon Business of the Year Award, sponsored by Philip J Milton & Company Plc.
North Devon Business of the Year 2020
The finalists will be announced in April on this web site and in the April issue of Business Action magazine.
Update: the organisation of the Awards Event has been put on hold due to the Coronavirus restrictions – we will publish more details as soon as we are able.
We are grateful to all our sponsors without whom the awards would not take place – see our awards sponsors.