NDBA members share their experience by answering 10 questions.
This issue Trina Curtis of CoDEStorm is in the hot seat
1. What was your first job?
I was a waitress in Westward Ho! I enjoyed getting to know the holiday makers and regulars and can still balance several plates up my arm.
2. What is the best business advice you’ve ever received?
You’re only as good as your last job. I can’t remember who I heard it from, but it does ring true.
3. What do you enjoy most about business?
Where do I start? I love connecting with clients and, most of all, saving them money. It’s a win-win relationship. Positive feedback is always such a buzz. Many people are surprised that I can offer better franking machine prices when they send bulk mailings (500+ items) and I enjoy spreading the word.
Read the rest of Trina’s answers in Business Action online.
• CoDEStorm has over 18 years’ experience providing comprehensive fulfillment services to support and develop businesses. With full e-commerce solutions utilising the latest technology to build clients’ web-shops as well as source and supply promotional products, merchandise and clothing both branded and unbranded.
- web: codestorm.co.uk
- tel: 02392 383 999 and ask for Trina, based in North Devon
• Business Action is the North Devon-based business magazine and news service.If you have news or ideas for an interesting business article, please contact editor Robert Zarywacz now at .